This project is supported by Symantec Software
- To help children arouse their interest in the subjects of Science & Math through implementation of innovative teaching and learning methods that will use tech savvy teaching aids & the examples of projects along with activity based learning methodology.
- To conduct career guidance sessions for interested students with a focus on Science and Mathematics.
- To provide sponsorship support for deserving girl students in order to facilitate their undertaking Science & Math as subjects for further education.
- To organize interactive & practical sessions on science and mathematics with the guidance of expert academicians to motivate children to overcome their inhibitions when it comes to studying science and mathematics.
- Selected students exhibiting the required skill will also get an opportunity to take part in Practical learning in an ‘ Exploratory’ as an ongoing activity .
- IDEA will also organize exposure visits / study tours to IUCCA, IISER, Dept of Ground Water Survey (GSD), Solar park etc. in association with the school authorities to get the required exposure for better learning of students.
- Career Guidance sessions for children in High School classes
- Sponsorship support for 20 poor children to undertake higher education in Math / Science, with priority to girls.
- Summer workshop of 8 to 10 days in the state of the art Exploratory at Bharatiya Vidya bhawan for the 20 selected children from VII and IX standards respectively.
- Year- long participation in the Science Lab ( Exploratory at Bharatiya Vidya bhawan) to give the students an opportunity to participate in special sessions where they get a chance to witness and participate in several Science & Math experiments for a group of 15 talented children from VII and IX standards respectively. These session will be once in a week for 1 ½ hours each.
- Exposure visits / study tours to different areas of relevance will be organized for students at different levels to help them broaden their learning capabilities.